Smokin’ Pete’s BBQ Reviews
Customer & Clients Comments
- I have lived in Texas and Kansas City, and your barbecue meets the high standards of those places. The brisket was excellent as were the ribs."
- We just bought our house in the neighborhood because of you guys. We figured having great barbecue in the neighborhood was worth the extra 10K."
— Two new regulars
- We just got back from touring Texas, and we found no brisket better than yours."
— Band member and regular
- The culinary passion of Smokin Pete’s BBQ ranks as high as art. This passion made our Juneteenth Celebration at Children’s Hospital an unforgettable and meaningful event. Julie and Eric Reinhardt’s profound knowledge and devotion to authentic culinary tradition satisfied over 1500 plates, many of whom simply went to the back of the line for truly fantastic, must-do seconds. We look forward to having you back for more."
Center for Diversity
Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center
- I just wanted to send a quick note of thanks for the excellent catering job today. Everyone LOVED the food and the presentation. People are still dropping by the office to compliment me on my choice of caterer. Thank you so much – you made me look great today!"
Seattle’s Convention and Visitors Bureau